In this day and age, we understand about the importance of proper hand washing more than before. We believe that at a time like this, sharing useful information about hand hygiene is significant. Here are some simple and practical hand-washing tips to prevent the spread of viruses.
How are Germs Spread?
Proper hand washing is the first measure to prevent infections as well as stop the spread of germs and viruses. Germs can spread from other people or from surfaces that others touch.
• Many often touch their face (eyes, nose, and mouth) without even noticing. Viruses can then enter our body through our eyes, nose or mouth and make us sick.
• Consuming food and drinks prepared with unwashed hands also greatly increases the risk of exposure to germs.
• Similarly, germs can spread through touching surfaces and objects.
• Touching items used by many after coughing or sneezing pass the germs to others.
How do I Wash My Hands Properly?
It is worth remembering that it is necessary to scrub your hands for at least twenty seconds to effectively get rid of germs. The five steps of proper hand washing are as follows:
1. Turn on the tap and wet your hands with clean and running water.
2. Turn off the tap and apply soap.
3. Scrub all surfaces of your hands. Lather the back of hands, between fingers, between palms and under the nails.
4. Turn the tap back on and rinse your hands thoroughly under clean and running water.
5. At last, dry your hands with a clean towel.
What is the Best Kind of Soap to Wash My Hands?
The soap you use to wash your hands is as important as hand washing itself. Soaps containing harsh and toxic chemicals are not good for your hands. They will also leave you more vulnerable to germs. That is why it is important to look for plant-based and effective solutions. U Green Clean Liquid Soap with its completely organic content does not contain SLS, SLES, chlorine and paraben. It also does not kill good and healthy bacteria, purifies your skin and is good for your hands. You can safely use U Green Clean Liquid Soap these days when we wash hands more frequently than usual. The product maintains hygiene with its plant-based formula, and retains the skin of your hands moist and soft. You can start exploring our certified organic products here.